Hello Stampers! Well, I have had a lot of questions lately about the fun new My Paper Pumpkin, so I thought I would try to clear things up for you!
Sweep away the mundane-your creativity carriage awaits!
I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
It's so easy to get started. Simply contact me and I will get you all signed up! Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!
The very first Paper Pumpkin will arrive on your doorstep starting in March-if you sign up before March 10.
Of course, you'll want to know more. So here's the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we'll offer a Try-It kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
A Free Gift in Your Very First Kit
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift-a clear acrylic block! You will use this clear block for every kit you receive.
Still Got Questions? We've Got Answers
Does my Paper Pumpkin kit project come with instructions? Yes, of course it does! The instructions will tell you everything you need to know! And they are easy to follow!
How long will it take me to make each Paper Pumpkin project? We have designed each Paper Pumpkin to be completed in 30 minutes or less! We think of it as a spa treatment for your creativity!
Now for my special surprise! I will be offering a FREE class each month for us to put our kits together! It is always more fun to stamp with friends! I will also have an additional project for you to make with pieces from your kit! And it will be FREE! Our first scheduled get together will be Wednesday, March 27th, from 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Now put this date on your calendar, and contact me to get your subscription started today!
Not quite ready to commit yet? You can give it a try with the Try It Kit!
You can sign up for both too if you would like!
Still have questions? Contact me and I will get them answered for you!
Ready to sign up? Contact me and we'll get you started! Remember to contact me by the 10th to get started in March and come to the FREE class as the 27th! Out of town or can't make it to the meeting? Join My Paper Pumpkin with me and I'll sent you the extra kit and a pdf each month!