Hello Stampers! I wanted to show you one of the cards that we made at my monthly card class this month. Our technique this month was learning to make cardstock and designer series paper flowers.
Aren't these flowers fun? The picture doesn't do them justice! They are all fluffed up and look great! If you are interested in finding out how to do these, leave me a comment and I will try to do a tutorial this weekend if you are interested! Here's the supplies I used on this card:
- 118623 With All My Heart stamp set
- 100459 Pretty In Pink cardstock
- 102128 Chocolate Chip cardstock
- 100730 White cardstock
- 115676 Holiday Lounge designer series paper
- 103133 Real Red stamp pad
- 109043 Scallop Circle punch
- 109046 1" Circle punch
- 104403 1 1/4" Circle punch
- 104401 1 3/8" Circle punch
- 117649 Pinking Hearts Border punch
- 113882 Pretty In Pink 1/2" Striped grosgrain ribbon
- 109110 Circle Fire rhinestone brads
If you would like to order any of these supplies, hop on over to my Inkin With Dink website and click on the SHOP NOW in the top right corner.