Become a Cardinal Stamper!
Become a member of the Cardinal Stampers with the purchase of the Stampin' Up! starter kit. Our group is made up of hobby stampers as well as business minded stampers, and we welcome everyone!
There are many perks to being part of Stampin' Up:
- Ongoing 20% - 25% discount off all of your orders
- Earn additional income of up to another 13% of your sales
- VIP access to new product releases and pre-order before they hit the streets
- Earn free stamps with various promotions
- Qualify for cash bonuses, product rewards, incentive trips and more
- Receive catalogs and product EARLY!
Plus, as a part of our community - the Cardinal Stampers - you get extra special perks. I am passionate about this group and helping you achieve your goals from learning new stamping techniques or building a stamping empire! Here's just a few of the benefits:
- Monthly Team Gathering with stamping and sharing
- Free business training at our team meetings
- Team Facebook Group
- Team recognition and incentives throughout the year
About the Starter Kit - The kit is a sweet deal - just pick out $125 of product for only $99 - and no shipping! Plus, during Sale-a-bration, you get to pick out an additional two free stamp sets!
Get what you want! Then shop at a discount for the rest! No obligation to sell but to enjoy your discount and have fun! Future opportunities are always available if you want it!
FAQs about Being a Demonstrator
1. What are the minimum sales requirements?
You only need to submit $300 in sales per quarter. That is less than an average Stampin’ Up!® workshop! Also, you can submit your sales in any increment you wish and still receive your 20 percent discount and commission.
2. What if I want to do this as a hobby and not necessarily a business?
Stampin’ Up! supports all demonstrators, no matter their goals or the level at which they choose to run their business. If you choose not to hold workshops, you can simply place your own orders and/or collect orders from family and friends to equal the $300 quarterly sales minimum.
3. Can I be my own hostess?
Yes, you can be your own hostess anytime you want. Invite your family and friends into your home and have a workshop. You will be the hostess, receiving the hostess benefits, as well as the demonstrator, receiving your instant income and commission.
4. How much does it cost to get started as a demonstrator?
The Starter Kit is only $99, and is fully customizable. You choose up to $125 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products, and you will also receive a business supplies pack containing materials you need to run your business (valued at $65).
5. Do I have to recruit other demonstrators?
No. If you were to recruit demonstrators, you would be paid override commissions on your downline’s sales, but this is a perk, not a requirement.
6. Where will I get project ideas for my workshops? What kind of training can I expect?
Stampin’ Up! provides dozens of training resources filled with project ideas and tips to help you run every aspect of your business, including a publication called Stampin’ Success, Demonstrator Support agents, a demonstrator-only website, hundreds of samples, annual and seasonal catalogs, and the Demonstrator Manual.
7. Is Stampin’ Up! a well-known, respected company?
Since 1988, Stampin’ Up! has been selling rubber stamps and paper-crafting supplies. In that time, not only have we won industry awards and accolades, but also the loyalty and admiration of demonstrators and customers alike. And that is a trend that we work hard to maintain. You can rest assured that the reputation of Stampin’ Up! will only continue to improve!
8. What if I decide that I don’t like it once I’ve started? Will I be penalized if I quit?
You may choose to stop at anytime, and you will not be penalized. You simply stop placing orders. However, there are many benefits to remaining an active demonstrator.