Hello Stampers! I spent a couple of hours today with my youngest daughter Amie, decorating the girl's bathroom. We bought two sets of the new Decor Elements, Ginormous Flowers II and Flitting By I.
This is what our largest wall looks like! Isn't it great looking! The girls love it!!! The new decor elements are really very easy to put up. Here are your directions:
1) Cut your elements apart if there is more than one piece on a sheet. Turn the piece over on a flat surface so that the graph side is facing up. Rub firmly over the piece with the decor elements applicator (I just used a plastic scraper) being sure to cover design completely.
2) Gently pull up the graph paper slowly making sure entire design sticks to the applicator sheet. The applicator sheet is very sticky. Be sure too not to touch the design.
3) Find where you want your piece to go on the wall and just barely touch the applicator sheet to the wall.
4) With your applicator tool, start in the center of the design and press firmly moving toward the outside of the piece. This will take several strokes to move all of the way around the design. This will prevent bubbles from forming.
5) Gently start pulling the applicator sheet off, making sure that the piece is sticking to the wall as you go. If it starts to pull away from the wall, lay the applicator sheet back over that area and rub some more. Repeat this process to add layers too.
6) Stand back and enjoy your creativeness!
My 11 year old and I put up a total of 86 pieces in two hours! Not too bad!
Happy Stampin' (and adhering!) and TTFN!