Hello Stampers! I'm still enjoying my holiday company for one more day! I joined a swap with my upline and sideline recently! We were to use items from the new upcoming Occasions mini catalog. Here's the card that I came up with:
Isn't it fun? This is from the new Sending Love Specialty designer series paper! You have got to get this paper pack! It is wonderful! The paper has glittery accents on one side of each sheet! WOW the bling!!!
The thank you is from the new stamp set With All My Heart! This is my first clear mount stamp set, and let me tell you that I LOVE them!!! You too will be hooked after you try it!!!
The cute little felt circle in the middle of one of the larger paper circles, is from the Sweet Pea Stitched Felt pieces! I LOVE these too! They add great dimension!
Here's all of the supplies that I used:
- 118623 With All My Heart stamp set
- 117153 Sending Love Specialty designer series paper
- 100459 Pretty In Pink cardstock
- 102482 Real Red cardstock
- 100730 White cardstock
- 112004 1 3/4" circle punch
- 104401 1 3/8" Circle punch
- 109043 Scallop Circle punch
- 109046 1" Circle punch
- 107305 Large Oval punch
- 114889 Scallop Oval punch
- 117266 Sweet Pea Stitched felt
- 103133 Real Red stamp pad
If you would like to order any of these supplies, hop on over to my website at www.dinalstamps.stampinup.net and click on the SHOP NOW in the top right hand corner!